Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Final Summative Field Blog Post

Throughout all my Field experiences in Ed 100, I have learned that if I am going to become a teacher, I definitely want to teach fifth grade. I thoroughly believe that my experiences have helped me to realize this. I always have known that I want to work with young kids, but I did not know what age group. Getting to see the many different ages through my field experiences has helped me to figure this out. My experiences have also helped me to see what I believe to be good teaching and what I don't. I have seen things that I agree with and hope to have at the school I end up teaching at and i have also seem things that I do not agree with. I realize that every school is different, but I now have an idea of the type of school I hope to teach at when I am older. I also now have a better sense of the type of teacher that I hope to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment